We are looking for an Account Coordinator to help manage and execute client accounts. Applicants must be motivated with a fantastic attitude as this is a great opportunity to learn and grow within our quickly-growing company!
The Account Coordinator assists the senior level account team members by performing the following duties:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Researches client products, services, plans, competitors and target markets to familiarize self with all aspects of the client’s needs.
- May attend some meetings related to client, taking good notes on any products, events, processes, etc.
- Coordinates and/or assists in execution of any client events, as needed.
- Prepares account service-related documents such as meeting agendas, meeting recaps, proposals and other client communications and correspondence.
- Organizes workload for efficient time management and meets multiple schedule deadlines on time.
- Assists team leader and other account staff as needed.
- Some clerical work as needed, including answering phones.
- Effective Communication Proficiency
- Collaboration Skills
- Teamwork Orientation
- Time Management
- Client Relations
- Event Planning and Execution
- Organizational Skills
- Ability to Multitask
This position has regular contact with Immediate Peers, Peers in Other Departments, Immediate Manager
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. This position also may attend off premises client meetings and events.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands, and reach with hands and arms.
Education and Experience
- A B.A. in Advertising, Marketing or a related field of study is preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office preferred.
Please note: this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
To apply for this position, please send an email to [email protected] with a resume, cover letter and salary requirement included.