Account Executive / Social Media Specialist
We are looking for a full-time Account Executive with an expertise in social media to manage marketing efforts for various clients. InnoVision is an extremely active and social company with high-profile clients, therefore all candidates must have outstanding communication skills and carry themselves in a professional manner
The Account Executive focuses on several clients, ensuring that all client requirements are met by working closely with the client, media team, copywriters, account team, designers and administrative staff and by performing the following duties:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Communicates with internal employees and external customers for the best possible client presentation. Ensures all client work meets the needs of the client, marketing and management.
- Researches client products, services, plans, competitors and target markets to familiarize self with all aspects of the client’s needs.
- Responds to all client requests as they arise, as requested by senior account team.
- Handles requesting, sending and collecting invoices to client, as assigned by senior account team.
- Coordinates and reviews creative for client; obtains client approval as needed.
- Attends all meetings related to client, taking good notes on any products, events, processes, etc.
- Organizes, coordinates and/or executes any client events, as needed.
- Organizes workload for efficient time management and meets multiple schedule deadlines on time.
- Assists team leader and other account staff as needed.
- Customer/Client Focus
- Effective Communication Proficiency
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Collaboration Skills
- Teamwork Orientation
- Time Management
- Client Relations
- Event Planning and Execution
- Ability to be Independently Decisive
- Organizational Skills
- Ability to Multitask
This position has regular contact with Immediate Peers, Peers in Other Departments, Immediate Manager, Managers in Other Departments, Clients and Vendors.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. This position also attends client events off premises, along with weekly, monthly and/or quarterly marketing meetings with clients.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands, and reach with hands and arms.
Education and Experience
- A B.A. in Advertising, Marketing or a related field of study is preferred.
- At least three years of account experience in advertising or a related field required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including: Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Candidates with experience in casino, automotive and/or retail advertising will be given preferential consideration
Please note: this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
To apply for this position, please send an email to [email protected] with a resume, cover letter and salary requirement included.