Our team has an immediate opening for an experienced, full-time graphic designer who is ready to grow into an Art Director role. If you’re smart, fresh, and a great creative mind, this is a great career opportunity and your chance to burn a path in the country’s only Anti-Agency®.
We work in an extremely fast-paced environment, so all candidates must work well under pressure and strict deadlines plus have a GREAT attitude.
– The ability to think strategically, work quickly under pressure and multitask across a range of client brands
– The ability to work well independently as well as in a team
– An outstanding “just say yes” attitude
– An amazing sense of design
– Excellent organizational skills
– A desire to grow with the company
– The ability to commit a minimum of 45 hours per week
Experience & Skills:
– Minimum of 3 years of experience in graphic design.
– Proficiency in Apple OSX, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) and Microsoft Office products
– Strong InDesign skills
– Strong typography skills
Applicants with the following experience will be given preferential consideration:
– Experience in retail and entertainment marketing
– Experience in advertising layout, print and/or outdoor signage
– Experience with web development, design and code
– Experience in video editing
To apply for this position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter, résumé, pdf or url of design samples and salary requirement included.
Applicants who do not include a salary requirement and portfolio link/samples with their application will NOT be considered.