InnoVision, one of the hottest and fastest-growing marketing firms in Southern California, is looking to grow their media department and has an immediate full-time opening for a Media Buyer/Planner with 2+ years of experience. If you’re smart, energetic, mature and have experience in the analysis, buying, planning and evaluating of all media platforms, specifically TV, radio, OOH, print and Pandora, this is a ground-floor career opportunity and your chance to blaze a trail at the country’s only anti-agency®.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Developing creative and effective media campaigns tailored to specific client goals and objectives
- Choosing media channels that best reach our clients’ target market and accomplish the given goals and objectives
- Analyzing proposed media schedules for effectiveness
- Negotiating campaigns to garner the maximum value and effectiveness for the investment
- Working directly with the account teams to execute media elements including spot schedules, promotional elements, contests, events, etc.
- Managing all media efforts throughout the planned campaigns
- Writing and presenting compelling and detailed, yet clear and concise media plans
- Reviewing campaign effectiveness, providing recaps and recommendations for future campaigns
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with our media partners
- A full understanding of all media platforms including TV, radio, OOH, print and Pandora
- The ability to analyze qualitative and quantitative rankers, Scarborough research, Tapscan and Strata schedules, Media Monitors reports, etc.
- Excellent writing, grammar and editing skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong negotiating skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Superb organizational skills
- The ability to multitask across a variety of client accounts
- A positive and flexible “say yes” attitude
- The ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Thriving under pressure and strict deadlines
- College degree
- 2+ years of related experience
To apply for this position, please send an email to email@example.com with a resume, cover letter and salary requirement included.