How would you like to become a part of one of the fastest-growing marketing firms in San Diego? Our educational trainee-to-hire program presents an exciting opportunity for those interested in the marketing and advertising world to get their foot in the door with hands-on experience. This 3-tiered program presents a roadmap to success with the ultimate goal of becoming a marketing executive at InnoVision – it’s up to you to determine your route!
Here’s how it works:
1) Assistant Marketing Administrator
Want to be in marketing but don’t have a solid foundation yet? Our Assistant Marketing Administrator position is your chance to immerse yourself in the world of marketing and advertising. You’ll be working alongside InnoVision staff learning the ins and outs of the industry, including understanding media, learning how to write marketing communications, coordinate public relations, media relations and events, review marketing materials and more. During this time you will also learn about all of InnoVision’s clients, what they do and what we provide to them on a day-to-day basis, as well as have the opportunity to attend select client events.
The Assistant Marketing Administrator position is a 90-day contract position [with a pay rate of $1,400 per month]. However, your speed of advancing through the program may vary based upon your performance and personal growth.
2) Marketing Administrator
Completion of our 90-day Assistant Marketing Administrator trainee position makes you a preferential candidate for a position as a Marketing Administrator at InnoVision. If we elect to advance you to the position of Marketing Administrator, you’ll have the opportunity to bring everything you learned as an Assistant Marketing Administrator to the table and apply it in more direct and exciting ways. You’ll be exposed to new avenues and new responsibilities while becoming involved more directly with InnoVision’s clients.
The Marketing Administrator position is a 90-day contract position [with a pay rate of $1,400 per month]. However, your speed of advancing through the program may vary based upon your performance and personal growth.
3) Full-Time Salaried Account Coordinator
After 90 days as a Marketing Administrator, those with a strong performance evaluation will become preferred candidates for a full-time salaried position as an integral part of the InnoVision team. You’ll work directly with clients and media partners daily while playing an essential role in the overall success of the company, assisting in training and educating interns and more. After 90 days on staff, you will also become eligible to enroll in a great health benefits program as well as eligible to receive a yearly bonus.
Becoming an Assistant Marketing Administrator:
If you’re smart, fresh, driven, passionate and ready to start your career, this is a great opportunity to break into the industry as part of the country’s only Anti-Agency®.
Responsibilities and experiences will include, but are not limited to:
• Learning how to write and update marketing communications
• Learning how to track radio, TV and print ads
• Learning how to develop media lists and editorial calendars
• Gaining an understanding of how to coordinate public relations and media relations
• Gaining an understanding of how to coordinate client events
• Training on how to conduct competitive and market research
• Providing administrative support
• A GREAT attitude and desire to learn
• Excellent writing and editing skills
• Impeccable attention to detail
• Superb organizational skills
• Ability to work under pressure and with strict deadlines
• Ability to work 40 hours per week
• The desire to succeed and grow in the competitive world of marketing and advertising
• College graduate
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office including: Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
• Candidates with experience related to marketing and advertising will be given preferential consideration
To apply for the Assistant Marketing Administrator position, please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org