Agencies that specialize in casino advertising
When it comes to the business of casinos, we speak your language
One of the biggest mistakes a casino can make is hiring an advertising agency that doesn’t understand casino operations and how to market to real gamers
The magic happens all under one roof. If you are looking for results-driven marketing strategies and an unmatched level of customer service, look no further. InnoVision is one of Southern California’s fastest growing marketing firms. We offer all the necessary capabilities in-house to fully execute any campaign with our talented and diverse team.
Aside from InnoVision being a true full-service agency, we have a deep caring for and understanding of traditional and Native American Gaming. We are passionate about the casino industry and feel we may be the only agency that understands the internal workings, budgets and operations side of Tribal Gaming. Our founder has over 20 years of casino experience, including the Rio, Harrah’s and Valley View Casino & Hotel. InnoVision was founded as a spinoff of the internal marketing department of one of San Diego’s most successful casino properties, Valley View Casino & Hotel.
Casino Success Stories
Valley View Casino & Hotel
From 2003 to present, our founder and the InnoVision team are proud to have participated in the growth of Valley View Casino & Hotel becoming one of the most successful casinos in the United States today. Strategic media buying and integration into content, as well as supplemental promotional events giveaways negotiated as part of the media investment, are critical to the foundation of these and all successful marketing efforts.
- Guest Visits increased by 150%
- Food & Beverage revenues and comps both increased by 250%
- Total Revenues increased by 300%
Rio All Suite Hotel & Casino
Working alongside the owners and president of the Rio, our founder became ownership’s direct contact and learned the ins and outs of casino marketing from the ground up. Together they created one of the strongest brands in Las Vegas. Ric also pioneered the reverse RFP process for media buying during this time, securing incredible added value for the Rio through these efforts. The media distribution was further enhanced by targeting bachelorette parties with packages, special offers and the introduction of new venues at the Rio. After driving female guests to the casino, men too made the Rio a mainstay and nightlife capital in Vegas.
- During this period, the team drove 10,000 covers each day through the Carnival World Buffet and another 20,000 covers through the rest of the restaurants.
- The Rio brought online the first nightclub in the casino industry and launched the first day club beach pool parties in Las Vegas. Overall, the hotel was at 96% occupancy and the Rio experienced 100% growth over 5 years with a YOY growth rate of 25%.
- As a result of these initiatives, the Rio made Forbes’ Top 100 list for fastest-growing, most profitable casinos.
Eventually, the Rio was successfully sold to Harrah’s for $1 billion.
Fill out the short form below or give us a call to request a free marketing consultation.