Web Development Trainee-to-Hire
InnoVision, one of the fastest-growing marketing firms in Southern California, has an immediate opening in their Web Development Trainee-to-Hire program. This unique 3-tiered program presents candidates with a great experience and the potential to evolve into a full-time, salaried employee based upon performance. If you’re fresh, responsible and a creative web developer, this is a ground-floor opportunity to learn about the advertising industry and burn a career path in the country’s only Anti-Agency®.
Here’s how it works:
1) Assistant Web Developer
The Assistant Web Developer position is a 90-day contract position where you’ll learn the ins and outs of web development and design for the marketing and advertising world under the supervision of our web department.
Although the Assistant Web Developer position is presented as a 90-day commitment, your speed of advancing through the program may vary based upon your performance and personal growth.
2) Junior Web Developer
Completion of our Assistant Web Developer trainee position makes you a preferential candidate for a position as a Junior Web Developer at InnoVision. During this 90-day period, you’ll have the opportunity to bring everything you learned as an Assistant Web Developer to the table and apply it in more direct and exciting ways.
Although the Junior Web Developer position is presented as a 90-day commitment, your speed of advancing through the program may vary based upon your performance and personal growth.
3) Web Developer
After 90 days as a Junior Web Developer, those with a strong performance evaluation will become preferred candidates for a full-time, salaried position as an integral part of the InnoVision team. After 90 days on staff, you will also become eligible to enroll in a great health benefits program as well as to receive a yearly bonus.
Becoming an Assistant Web Developer:
The prospective candidate should have:
• The ability to think strategically, work quickly under pressure and multitask across a range of client brands
• The ability to work well independently as well as in a team
• An outstanding “just say yes” attitude
• Excellent organizational skills
• A desire to grow with the company
• The ability to commit a full-time position
• Entry-level experience in web development
• Working knowledge of Dreamweaver, HTML5, CSS3 and UI
• Experience with database and e-commerce web functionality is a plus
• Proficiency in Apple OSX, Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop) and Microsoft Office products
• Typography knowledge
• Some Java experience is a plus
To apply to this position, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter, résumé and a pdf or url of design samples included.